REPORT OF SAFETY CONCERN
Do not use this form to report illness or injury. These must be reported directly to your supervisor.
If you have a safety question or concern, or if you see something in the University environment that you feel may be a hazard to yourself or any one else, you are encouraged to first report these issues to your supervisor. Hazards may also be reported to the Environmental Health & Safety Office at (949) 824-6200.
Imminent hazards posing an immediate or perceived threat of harm to health and safety should be immediately reported:
- Verbally to your school/department administrator, manager, or supervisor
- By calling the Environmental Health & Safety Office (949) 824-6200 or UCI Police at 9-1-1
- In writing by completing a paper copy of this form and sending to the EH&S Office at Zot 2725 or Fax to (949) 824-8539.
- By completing this online form which will be automatically emailed to the EH&S Office at email@example.com.
- Reports of hazards may also be reported anonymously to the director of EH&S at (949) 824-6889 or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a Safety Concern online: