A Walk to Remember...Samueli School to confer 446 degrees at June 14th commencement
On Saturday, June 14th at 9am, the class of 2003 from The Henry Samueli School of Engineering will be leaving behind college years, while walking one step closer to their future goals, aspirations and dreams.
This year's commencement, held in Aldrich Park, will include an address from Robert Bein, CEO and president of RBF & Associates, Inc., one of Southern California's leading consulting firms.
Immediately following commencement, there will be a reception in the Engineering Plaza to honor graduates; cake and refreshments will be served.
- A total of 336 undergraduates will receive degrees for the academic year 2002-2003:
- Chemical Engineering & Materials Science - 30
- Civil &Environmental Engineering - 47
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science - 187
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering - 72
- An estimated 130 graduate students will receive degrees for the academic year 2002- 2003:
- M.S. degrees -100
- Ph.D. degrees - 30
The Henry Samueli School of Engineering is comprised of five departments: biomedical engineering, chemical engineering and materials science, civil and environmental engineering, electrical engineering and computer science, and mechanical and aerospace engineering. The school is also home to numerous research centers, including the Center for Pervasive Communications and Computing, Integrated Nanosystems Research Facility, National Fuel Cell Research Center and Center for Biomedical Engineering.